- I understand that tattoos are permanent and that no form of anaesthetic will be used. I understand that every care will be taken to ensure that the tattoo is done in a hygienic way, including the use of pre-sterilised single use needles. Associated risks include scarring, allergic reactions, infections, colour dropouts and localised swelling/trauma. These risks are almost always temporary and are minimised by the efforts that we take and by good aftercare.
- I understand that Frances Anne Faith cannot accept responsibility for poor aftercare, fainting or dizziness, or poor choice of design.
- I understand that the use of numbing agents prior to my appointment is not recommended and may cause difficult healing of the tattoo, scarring and infection when used.
- I am not pregnant or under the influence of any drugs, including alcohol.
- Please tell us if you have any of the following medical conditions: Asthma, Diabetes, any heart conditions, seizures (e.g. epilepsy), haemophilia, hepatitis, HIV, high blood pressure.